2007年10月7日

Saturday

This Saturday I went to Sai Kung. Woke up at seven such that I can arrive at there before 9:00. Keep leaving late for 3 days this week, feeling quite tired but still needed to wake up on Saturday Morning and even needed to drive. Just a bit later than the time I expected, finally we arrived. You would never visit such place for your life, and this is my first time. Within the fifteen minutes talk, I just saw him crying. Feeling is complicated at that moment. Left there at ten, driving back to Tuen Mun.

Though tired, I had a hair cut. Seems the hairstylist is so free, and kept talking about his wife and his girl friends in his life. After that he asked me about the computer problems =.=. When walking back home, I saw the traffic accident, a lorry flipped over on the road. And I knew that the driver was dead after I watched the news at home. Luckily I couldn't see the bloody scene as quite far away, but it was so poor as the driver is as young as me. After dinner, I needed to help replacing the oily range hood. That's my Saturday.

沒有留言: