2007年4月19日

Room

Today I find there are several pieces of..."Mother Noodles" on the floor of the room. The first word in my mind is "Oh...". I really hope them to treat the room as home. I can endure their friends still talking when I am sleeping. I can endure the dust around their area. But I can't endure that pieces of food is left on the floor without clearing them. How come he can sleep on the floor with the food. How come they dont clean the table. How come this is the room that I am living. The room is already very poor ventilated, due to windows always open with small mouth.
I can endure this is to resist mosquito. But! I can't accept food is on the floor. This atrract ants or even... I forgot how to spell =.=. Without hesitation, I go up stairs, lending a vacuum cleaner and clean the room. I hope they won't make the room dirty again.

4 則留言:

Doanld Tong 說...

Are you so angry that you have to express your feelings in English?

Anyway, I am sorry to hear that...really too dirty la~

阿達 說...

Since my IELT exam is comming, I just practice writing English :)

sHarOn 說...

最驚房有野食碎...
我個隔離位好鐘意食餅乾食到一木台到係然後一手掃落地下...
雖然係office但都唔洗咁掛... 好惹甴曱架麻 =_="

阿達 說...

You have pest treatment ma haha
but I am the one who conduct pest treatment in my room =.=